A chronicle of my escapades and estudios españoles during a 6-month study abroad program in Seville, Spain... enjoy :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hasta La Vista, Amurica!

Oh wow. Seven hours until my journey begins and it has finally hit me: I'M GOING TO BE LIVING IN SPAIN FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS! Wait, what?! I've attempted to pack and unpack about 8 times (someone who loves clothes as much as I do should never attempt to fit 6 months of clothes in one large and one small suitcase), I've said many goodbyes, and I've finally taught my mom how to use Skype... oh yeah, and I've been studying Spanish since about 7th grade sooo... I think I'm ready :)

Adios, Amurica! Hasta muy pronto, Sevilla!

2 comments:

  1. Tengo muchas preguntas para ti!

    How was your flight? What are you doing? Have you perfected your lisp?

    I told you I would contact you frequently!!

    ReplyDelete