A chronicle of my escapades and estudios españoles during a 6-month study abroad program in Seville, Spain... enjoy :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jungle Fevah in España

Hola Todos!
Look at this! I'm getting better-- only 2 days since my last post! Well it's sunday morning (okay, afternoon) and I just woke up because last night Leann, Natalie, and I stayed out dancing until 6 am. We went to one of the discos in our 'hood, Abril. Abril is super fun, with really good music (Snoop mash-ups, and random Eminem thrown in between great house music-- love it!). Last night was just a night of pure fun dancing. There is nothing I love more than dancing the night away in a disco. And last night just turned out to be that. One other thing I love: tall-ass basketball players dancing and towering over all the other little european men in the club. Yup. Last night there was an international basketball team at Abril and everyone in the club knew about it-- because everyone in the club, regardless of where you were, could see these guys just breakin it down. Too funny. I asked one of the guys where they were from and I thought it sounded like he said Warsaw but Griffin said he said Paris. So we're not entirely sure, but either way, it was fun watching them (and later dancing with them) all night. One of them really caught me eye (i had a bout of jungle fever last night) and we ended up dancing together and he definitely had some moves in that  7ft body of his. But to be honest, bball player was fun and all, but mostly it was such a damn good time dancing with my girls + Griffin. I love those guys!

Before the club was a good time, too! Carole and I met up for some tapas and then I took her to La Carbonería for some flamencooo. There was a show with a guitar player, a singer, and a dancer-- and wow, were they good. The house was packed, too, from people all over the world. Man, do I love that place because it will always be my first memory from Sevilla.

Well I'm going to try and be a productive member of society now. For my creative writing class I have to go on a walk and take notes about what I see so we can write about it later... so hasta luego, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment